Energy and Hydration for Kiwi Industry
There are many physical and mental health benefits for keeping your employees hydrated and energized, all of these have a significant influence on a team’s performance.
With Summer approaching, New Zealand's Industrial, Construction and Commercial businesses will be feeling the heat - literally. Adequate hydration and energy is crucial not only for the performance and well-being of employees, but the well-being of employees is also an important part of Health & Safety policy.
Case Study: Milbank Industrial Electrical
Well-being and Productivity are important for Milbank Industrial Electrical. Craig Milbank (left in photo) owns the engineering company located in Kawerau, New Zealand. They specialize in the servicing of all electromechanical rotating equipment, up to 40 ton in-house and larger on-site.
The hot, heavy work also requires precision, attention to detail and focus. Craig and his team rely on energy and hydration to maintain productivity, performance and enhance overall health & well-being.
Manuka Performance products provide a natural, versatile energy and re-hydration solution that tastes great, has a long shelf life and can be consumed on the go.
Productivity and Hydration
Workers who are properly hydrated and energized are more productive:
- In order to maintain peak levels of productivity, the body needs to be fully hydrated.
- Just a 1% drop in hydration could lead to a 12% drop in productivity.
- A 3% to 4% drop in hydration could lead to a drop in productivity of between 25% and 50%.
Proper hydration is crucial to a healthier body. Manuka Performance uses the globally recognized health benefits of Manuka Honey and electrolytes to help boost energy and aid hydration - the healthy way.
- Physical Performance: It is not unusual to lose 5% to 10% of your body’s water content during vigorous exercise.
- Energy, Focus, & Brainpower: Dehydration can lead to lack of energy, difficulty in concentrating, and sub-optimal brain function.
- Headache Relief: Dehydration is believed to be a major contributing factor in the occurrence of headaches and migraines.
- Better metabolism: Correctly hydrated people are less likely suffer from constipation, which is an excellent reason to increase your water consumption.
- Regulating Moods: Several studies have proven dehydration can lead to negative moods and interfere with a person’s ability to think rationally.
Designed & developed for the sports industry, Manuka Performance is taken by top athletes and teams here in New Zealand and around the world.
Proudly made in Whakatane New Zealand, we also support local industry, infrastructure projects, companies and government social procurement.
Talk to us today about how we can work with your organisation to enhance worker productivity, and also collaborate on promoting your project, health & wellness alongside enhancing your social procurement bottom line.
Contact us directly for special commercial rates and more information
Text: +64 021 921 389