Another formal athlete partnership announcement with Tim Waller.
Tim is a Sprint Kayaker & Ocean Ski Paddler living in Cambridge New Zealand.
2019 saw Tim selected to represent NZ at the Ocean Ski World Champs in France. His short term goals look like:
- The ultimate goal is the Olympics where I’m aiming for 2024
- Top 5 in the Open Men’s K1 category at the NZCT Nationals 2020
- Top 3 in the Open Category at the NZ Ocean Ski Nationals as well as most of the Ocean Ski Event’s held in the Darcy Price Series
- Top 3 in the NZ Marathon Nationals
- Represent NZ in the Open Men’s Category for the Ocean Ski and Marathon World Champs
- 1st Open Men K4 200m & 500m at NZCT Canoe Sprint Nationals 2019
- 4th Open Men K2 200m at NZCT Canoe Sprint Nationals 2019
- 6th Open Men K2 1000m at NZCT Canoe Sprint Nationals 2019
- 9th Open Men K1 200m at NZCT Canoe Sprint Nationals 2019
- 11th Open Men K1 1000m at NZCT Canoe Sprint Nationals 2019
- 2nd U23 Men at Vaikobi King of the Harbour 2019
- 9th Open Men at Vaikobi King of the Harbour 2019
It's great to have Tim become part of the Manuka Performance family. Tim uses Liquidfuel energy gels both during the races and for post recovery. Being certified WADA prohibited substance free and all natural ingredients gives Tim the confidence he is putting the right energy into his body.