Athlete News - Tim Waller
Manuka Performance is proud to announce our first Athlete Sponsor - Tim Waller
My name is Tim Waller and I’m a 22 Year Old Sprint Kayaker/Ocean Ski Paddler and Quantity Surveyor. I’ve been paddling since I was 14 and started out with the local surf club and then joined up with the kayak club when I realised kayaking was at the Olympics. My ultimate goal is to represent New Zealand at the Olympics and I am currently aiming for the 2024 Olympics.
When I’m not paddling or in the gym I’m studying. I’m currently studying at Massey University, doing a Bachelor of Construction Majoring in Quantity Surveying. I compete in a wide range of categories under kayaking, I do Sprint Kayaking, Marathon Kayaking, Surf Life Saving and Ocean Ski Paddling.
This year I was lucky enough to be selected to represent NZ at the Ocean Ski World Champs in France this September where I’m aiming for a top 10 finish as it’s my first year racing in the ocean skis.
Keep an eye out for Tim! Manuka Performance will be supporting him with high performance natural energy products, branding and more. As always, we are super pumped to be supporting on the world stage, from both New Zealand and abroad.
- The ultimate goal is the Olympics where I’m aiming for 2024
- Top 5 in the Open Men’s K1 category at the NZCT Nationals 2020
- Top 3 in the Open Category at the NZ Ocean Ski Nationals as well as most of the Ocean Ski Event’s held in the Darcy Price Series
- Top 3 in the NZ Marathon Nationals
- Represent NZ in the Open Men’s Category for the Ocean Ski and Marathon World Champs
- 1st Open Men K4 200m & 500m at NZCT Canoe Sprint Nationals 2019
- 4th Open Men K2 200m at NZCT Canoe Sprint Nationals 2019
- 6th Open Men K2 1000m at NZCT Canoe Sprint Nationals 2019
- 9th Open Men K1 200m at NZCT Canoe Sprint Nationals 2019
- 11th Open Men K1 1000m at NZCT Canoe Sprint Nationals 2019
- 2nd U23 Men at Vaikobi King of the Harbour 2019
- 9th Open Men at Vaikobi King of the Harbour 2019
Scope out our Natural Sports Energy range by clicking the picture below!
FREE Shipping within New Zealand for orders $100 and over.